Catonsville Farmers Market
5820 Edmondson Avenue at The Christian Temple
Wednesday, June 19
10:00 to 1:00
- Along with their vast variety of meats Andy’s Eggs and Poultry will be featuring pork loin this week. They have bone in and boneless pork chops as well as boneless loin roasts, all great for grilling. The last of the seasons hanging baskets, planters and potted plants are available this week and next week.
- Bees by the Bay, our alternate vendor is back this week with all your favorite bee-made treats.
- Belvedere Farm will have sunflowers, dianthus, amaranth, show stopping pink and yellow lilies, Bells of Ireland and colorful bouquets.
- Blades Orchards is back this week with blueberries and peaches. Ask for a sample of their hard ciders, Tax Ditch, Head Waters or The Long Weekend.
- Deep Run Farms will have spinach, broccoli, Swiss chard, radishes, beets and assorted lettuce varieties.
- Eve’s Cheese offers nine varieties of grade-A milk cheese. Colby varieties are: plain Colby, Colby with dill, Colby with jalapeno, Chesapeake Colby, Colby with chipotle and Italian Colby. Cheddar varieties are: straight cheddar, cheddar with horseradish, smoked cheddar and cheddar with garlic and chive. Pick up cheese at Blades Orchard.
- Glenville Hollow will have spring planted spinach, beets, broccoli, green and yellow beans, sweet sugar peas, summer squash, kohlrabi, red and green cabbage and spring onions. An assortment of jams and jellies, raw peanuts and popcorn, herb plants, cut herbs, mustard greens, tatsoi and sweet potatoes will be on the table.
- In Kerry’s Kitchen will have Herb Cheese dip this week. Soups this week are, Chilled Cucumber Bisque, Great Northern Bean and Mushroom Soup with Sweet Potatoes and Kale and a Potato Soup with Curried Tomatoes and Pearl Couscous. (You can preorder soups or dips; simply respond to this email.)
- King Mushrooms will be selling their popular and tasty variety of mushrooms. They also have a variety of dried mushrooms, mushroom extracts and Hungarian Mushroom Soup.
- Lisa’s Love will have an assortment of cookies including Chocolate Covered Espresso Bean, Chocolate Chip Shortbread, Old Fashion Ginger, The Mayer’s Munch (flourless & dairy free) as well as Peanut Butter Blondies (great with ice cream) and Mini Strawberry Crumb Cakes.
- Little Leaf Springs Farm will have garlic and gorgeous organic garlic scapes.
- Little Paris will have their delicious array of savory and sweet breads and pastries.
In Case You Did Not Know:
- You can request to get added to our weekly mailing list; we have nearly reached our goal of 700! You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We recycle egg cartons, pulp baskets, as well as containers from soups and dips.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need.
- Share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!