Wednesday, January 8th
10:00 am to 12:30 pm
STOP By for your FARM FRESH local ingredients for your winter meals and grab a snack or treat
Our Seasonal Vendors will be featuring:
- Andy’s Egg and Poultry will have a selection of chicken, turkey, pork and of course farm fresh eggs!
- Blades Orchards will have sweet and tart apples, tasty apple cider, hard ciders, apple donuts and Eve’s Cheeses.
- Glenville Hollow Farms will have Spinach and other nutritious greens, turnips, red and green cabbage, a selection of winter squash and sweet potatoes, white potatoes, cilantro, arugula, healthy hickory nuts, and don’t forget the popcorn!
- King Mushrooms has a variety of mushrooms and mushroom soup.
- Lisa’s Love will be baking up the following:
All decked out in Ravens Purple & Gold, Lisa’s Love Candy (dark chocolate, caramel, sea salt…)
Cookies: Chocolate Chip Shortbread, Toffee Oatmeal, Old Fashioned Ginger and The Mayer’s Munch (flourless & dairy free)
- Little Paris will return on Jan 22nd with his savory and sweet breads and pastries.
NEXT MARKET WILL BE JAN 22ND!
In Case You Did Not Know:
- You can request to get added to our weekly mailing list; we have nearly reached our goal of 700! You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We recycle egg cartons and pulp baskets.
- We accept FMNP, SFMNP and SNAP.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need.
- Share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!