10 am to 12:00 pm
STOP By for your FARM FRESH
The market will be open every week on Wednesdays thru Dec. 23rd. Then every other week starting Jan 6th. Winter hours will be 10 to 12. If sick please do not come to market and have a neighbor pick up what you need. Please follow the safe distance guidelines and do not cluster at stands. It is a great opportunity to get fresh produce and baked goods in an open environment.
PLEASE follow the lines for each stand, use social distancing in the lines, wear face-covering and limit the number per family.
Thank you for your cooperation.
The market accepts Cash, SNAP, Credit, and Debit
In Case You Did Not Know:
- You can request to get added to our weekly mailing list; we have nearly reached our goal of 700! You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We recycle egg cartons and pulp baskets.
- We accept FMNP, SFMNP and SNAP.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need.
- Share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!