Wednesday, May 20th
8:00 am to 12:00 pm
STOP By for your FARM FRESH local ingredients
The market WILL BE OPEN on Wednesday and we will be as safe as possible, sanitize as needed and wear gloves. If sick please do not come to market and have a neighbor pick up what you need. Please follow the safe distance guidelines and do not cluster at stands. It is a great opportunity to get fresh produce in an open environment.
Our Seasonal Vendors will be featuring:
- Andy’s Egg and Poultry: Will be back next Wednesday
- Blades Orchards will have prepackaged apples (for safety), cider, Eve’s Cheese and their Tasty apple donuts.
- Deep Run Farms is returning with spinach, radishes, spring onions and lettuce!
- Glenville Hollow Farms
will have lots of Fresh Asparagus, strawberries , assorted greens , fresh mixed red and green leaf lettuce, white and red spring onion bunches, new homemade jelly flavors and don’t forget the popcorn great snack for the family with many being at home! Also a selection of potted herbs-varieties of sage, mint, summer savory, curly parsley, tarragon, thyme, and hanging cherry tomatoes. GlenvilleHollowFarms@gmail.com
King Mushrooms has a variety of mushrooms and mushroom soup.
Lisa’s Love is baking up: The Mayer’s Munch (flourless & dairy free), Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Love, Snickerdoodles, Oatmeal Golden Raisin, Peanut Butter Bliss and Sunshiny Lavender Lemon Shortbread. As well as; Peach Rhubarb Crumb Cakes and Roasted Veggie Flatbread with local asparagus & cherry tomatoes, fresh herbs and mozzarella cheese.
Little Paris will have his savory and sweet breads and pastries. Also, they will be accepting credit card payments only, no minimum charge. OR exact cash or tokens. The aim is to be handling as little cash as possible and to maintain a safer shopping experience. Card reader will be sanitized between uses. Payment by credit card is preferred. Thanks for your understanding.
Guest Vendor- Whistle Stop will have the following wines:
Cargo Car Chardonnay
Steam Engine Raspberry Peach Sangria
Steam Whistle Watermelon
Choo Choo Strawberry Sensation
Bees by the Bay
Is back with all the great honey flavors and bee products. Also will attend every other market.
Starting with our summer season May 6th we will be changing our hours to 8am to 12pm. Tell your neighbors and friends to plan their day around a stop at the market for great local produce, meats and desserts for the week. Put a cooler in your car and make a quick stop on your way to work or dropping off your children at school or daycare. One can grab a healthy item for their lunch or their favorite snack for a party or game.
In Case You Did Not Know:
- You can request to get added to our weekly mailing list; we have nearly reached our goal of 700! You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We recycle egg cartons and pulp baskets.
- We accept FMNP, SFMNP and SNAP.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need.
- Share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!