Catonsville Farmers Market
5820 Edmonson Avenue at The Christian Temple
Every Wednesday 1:00 to 1:00
August 29, 2018
Alternate vendors this week…
- Great Shoals Winery will be bringing a selection of their best-selling carbonated hard ciders and three new still ciders as well as their popular semisweet wines. Pick from a selection of dry white and red wines plus a dry rose for the dog days of August.
- Master Gardeners will be at the market this week to answer any of your gardening questions.
What you will find on the tables from our weekly vendors …
- Pick up a rainbow bouquet from Belvedere Farms. Their gorgeous bunches are so pleasing and impressive! Or create a custom blend of colorful zinnias.
- Deep Run Farms will have plenty of heirloom and cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, squash, zucchini, peppers, eggplant, corn, watermelon and cantaloupe!
- King Mushrooms will be selling their popular and tasty variety of mushrooms.
- Glenville Hollow will have a large variety of assorted heirloom and cherry tomatoes (sun gold, chocolate cherry, honey delight and sun peach), watermelon, sweet onions, assorted peppers, new potatoes, cucumbers, eggplant, summer squash, corn and green and candle fire okra! Popcorn and unique jams and jellies will always be in stock.
- In Kerry’s Kitchen is on vacation this week. Kerry will be back on August 29th.
- Kate at Kite Hill will have her amazing tasting eggs. On sale this week: Beef cubes/$5.00/lb, pork spare ribs $6.00/lb, bone in whole chicken breast /$7.00/lb, ¼ pound beef patties/$6.00/lb.
- Max’s Degrees will not be at the market this week. They will be back on their alternate week, September 5th.
- Lisa’s Love will have molasses coconut, peanut butter, traditional shortbread, chocolate chip love, Mayer’s munch – flourless & dairy free, raspberry blondies and mini zucchini loaves.
- Stop by Little Paris for sweet pastries, assorted savory breads and authentic French baguettes.
- Blades Orchards will have blackberries, donut peaches, yellow and white peaches, nectarines and assorted apples. Plus honey and their own house-made hard ciders. Eve’s Cheese makes their cheese from grade-A milk from Fawnwood Farm, a third-generation Kent County family farm. Six varieties: Colby, Colby with dill, Colby with jalapeno, cheddar and cheddar with horseradish.
- Bees by the Bay will be back at the market on August 29th.
In case you didn’t know…
- You can request to get added to our weekly mailing list; we have exceeded 450 and are excited to be close to the 500 mark!
- Want to thank someone for a kind gesture? You can give the gift of market tokens. Fill a free handmade felt carrot shaped refrigerator magnet with as many tokens as you would like to gift.
- We recycle egg cartons, pulp baskets, wine, cider and simple syrup bottles, as well as containers from soups and dips.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need.
- Be sure to ask Kerry about the bring a friend campaign, for a chance to win $25.00 in market tokens!
- As always you can share us on Facebook; we love photos!
See you at the market. We are there from 10:00 to 1:00.
From Cynthia Yingling, Kerry Dunnington and Beau Z. Johnson