Wednesday, February 5th
10:30 am to 12:30 pm
STOP By for your FARM FRESH local ingredients for your winter meals and grab a snack or treat
Our Seasonal Vendors will be featuring:
- Andy’s Egg and Poultry will have a selection of chicken, turkey, pork and of course farm fresh eggs!
- Blades Orchards is back with sweet and tart apples, tasty apple cider, hard ciders, apple donuts and Eve’s Cheeses.
- Glenville Hollow Farms will have carrots, Spinach, and other nutritious greens, turnips, green cabbage & Brussels Sprouts, a selection of winter squash and sweet potatoes, white potatoes, cilantro, arugula, healthy hickory nuts, black walnuts, homemade jelly and don’t forget the popcorn!
- King Mushrooms has a variety of mushrooms and mushroom soup.
- Lisa’s Love will be baking up the following Cookies: Chocolate Chip – Cherry Shortbread, Triple Chocolate Salty Caramel, The Mayer’s Munch (flourless & dairy free) And.. White Chocolate Ginger Love Candy. As well as Flourless Fudgy Brownies
- Little Paris will have his savory and sweet breads and pastries.
NEXT MARKET WILL BE FEB 19th!
In Case You Did Not Know:
- You can request to get added to our weekly mailing list; we have nearly reached our goal of 700! You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We recycle egg cartons and pulp baskets.
- We accept FMNP, SFMNP and SNAP.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need.
- Share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!