Wednesday, June 24th
8:00 am to 12:00 pm
STOP By for your FARM FRESH local ingredients
New Veggies are arriving Weekly. Summer is Here!
The market WILL BE OPEN on Wednesday every week now and we will be, sanitize as needed and wear gloves.
If sick please do not come to market and have a neighbor pick up what you need.
Please follow the safe distance guidelines and do not cluster at stands.
It is a great opportunity to get fresh produce in an open environment.
PLEASE follow the lines for each stand, use social distancing in the lines, wear face-covering and limit the number per family.
Thank you for your cooperation.
The market accepts Cash, SNAP, Credit, and Debit
Our Seasonal Vendors will be featuring:
- Andy’s Egg and Poultry is back with chicken, turkey and pork and fresh brown eggs
- Blades Orchards will have prepackaged apples (for safety), cider, Eve’s Cheese, and their Tasty apple donuts.
- Deep Run Farms has spinach, radishes, spring onions, broccoli, and lettuce!
- Glenville Hollow Farms will have Tender Summer Squash, 4th of July Tomatoes, Spinach, kale, and mustard greens, fresh mixed red and green leaf lettuce, cauliflower, kohlrabi, turnips, and Napa Cabbage, Blueberries and white onions. New Homemade jelly flavors and don’t forget the popcorn great snack for the family!
Have added a seasonal bag to preorder: https://glenvillehollowfarms.square.site/
King Mushrooms has a variety of mushrooms and mushroom soup.
- Lisa’s Love is baking up: The Mayer’s Munch (flourless & dairy free), Browned Butter Chocolate Chip, Ginger Chocolate Chip, a few rosemary Shortbread, Ginger Chocolate Chip, Snickerdoodles, White Chocolate Peanut Butter Along with Flourless Fudgy Brownies and Mini Strawberry Rhubarb Crumb Cakes & Flatbreads:
- Veggie – Roasted (Glenville Hollow) Zucchini, (King Mushroom) Shiitake mushrooms, roasted garlic with Feta cheese
- Meat – Boarman’s Breakfast Sausage, Onion with Everything Bagel Seasoning and Cheddar Cheese
- Little Paris will have his savory and sweet breads and pastries. Also, they will be accepting credit card payments only, no minimum charge. OR exact cash or tokens. The aim is to handle as little cash as possible andwill to maintain a safer shopping experience. Card reader will be sanitized between uses. Payment by credit card is preferred. Thanks for your understanding.
Whistle Stop will have the following wines:
Cargo Car Chardonnay
Steam Engine Raspberry Peach Sangria
Steam Whistle Watermelon
Choo Choo Strawberry Sensation
Bees by the Bay: will be back next week with all the great honey flavors and bee products.
Our hours are now 8am to 12pm. Tell your neighbors and friends to plan their day around a stop at the market for great local produce, meats and desserts for the week. Put a cooler in your car and make a quick stop on your way to work or dropping off your children at school or daycare. One can grab a healthy item for their lunch or their favorite snack for a party or game.
In Case You Did Not Know:
- You can request to get added to our weekly mailing list; we have nearly reached our goal of 700! You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We recycle egg cartons and pulp baskets.
- We accept FMNP, SFMNP and SNAP.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need.
- Share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!