It’s Now Winter at the
Catonsville Farmers’ Market!
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
This year amidst a global pandemic and national unrest, farmers markets have played a vital role as food access points offering shoppers wholesome foods sold in safe, open-air settings.
STOP By for your FARM FRESH
Please follow the safe distance guidelines and do not cluster at stands.
It is a great opportunity to get fresh produce and baked goods in an open environment.
The market accepts Cash, SNAP (NOW with unlimited match!), Credit, and Debit
Vendors Updates (Stay Tuned)
In Case You Did Not Know:
- You can request to get added to our weekly mailing list; we have nearly reached our goal of 700! You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We recycle egg cartons and pulp baskets.
- We accept FMNP, SFMNP and SNAP.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need.
- Share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!