Wednesday, Nov 6th
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
November at the Market:
Great Produce still abundant!
Our Seasonal Vendors are featuring:
- Andy’s Eggs and Poultry will be taking orders for thanksgiving turkeys! They now have ground sage sausage ready to add flavor to your holiday dressing/stuffing and of course, eggs!
- Bees By the Bay Will Bee back with all their great honey products. Check them out for your holiday shopping or these cool nights ahead
- Belvedere Farm always has an abundance of gorgeous autumn flowers snapdragons, Dahlias, heirloom mums, dried flowers, eucalyptus in georgeous bouquets!
- Blades Orchards will have a good selection of new harvest apples, , Fresh Apple Cider, hard ciders and Eve’s Cheeses.
- Eve’s Cheese offers nine varieties of grade-A milk cheese. Colby varieties are: plain Colby, Colby with dill, Colby with jalapeno, Chesapeake Colby, Colby with chipotle and Italian Colby. Cheddar varieties are: straight cheddar, cheddar with horseradish, smoked cheddar and cheddar with garlic and chive. Be sure to pick up Barbera Cheddar, it’s new! Pick up cheese at Blades Orchard.
- Glenville Hollow will have Broccoli, Spinach!!, Red tomatoes, Sweet and hot peppers, Colorful cauliflower, and Curly and Russian kale, collards, yellow and green beans, turnips, a great selection of winter squash, sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts, red and green cabbage. Don’t forget your fall decor with gourds and colorful Indian corn! Popcorn for those evening snacks
- King Mushrooms will be selling their popular and tasty variety of mushrooms. They also have a variety of dried mushrooms, mushroom extracts and Hungarian Mushroom Soup.
- Lisa’s Love has: Triple Chocolate Salty Carmel, Rosemary Chocolate Chip, Old Fashioned Ginger and The Mayer’s Munch (flourless & dairy free) as well peanut butter & jelly bars and Mini Carrot Cream Cheese Loaves.
- Little Paris will have their delicious array of savory and sweet breads and pastries.
In Case You Did Not Know:
- You can request to get added to our weekly mailing list; we have nearly reached our goal of 700! You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We recycle egg cartons and pulp baskets.
- We accept FMNP, SFMNP and SNAP.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need.
- Share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!