Wednesday, September 25th
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Embrace the Autumn Harvest!
Our Seasonal Vendors are featuring:
- Andy’s Eggs and Poultry will have a good selection of chicken and pork in stock, with limited supplies of some turkey cuts (more soon!). They still have plenty of the smoked and sliced turkey breast and ham (they are great for school lunches) and, of course, eggs!
- Bees By the Bay is back with a bunch of awesome bee products! Check out his booth for things you never thought could come from Bees!
- Belvedere Farm always has an abundance of gorgeous flowers, including Zinnias, Dahlias, Cramer’s Amazon Celosia, Milkweed, Pumpkin on a Stick & bouquets!
- Blades Orchards will have a good selection of new harvest apples, hard ciders and Eve’s Cheeses.
- Deep Run Farms will have cantaloupes, watermelon, sweet corn, cucumbers, tasty ripe tomatoes and bell peppers.
- Eve’s Cheese offers nine varieties of grade-A milk cheese. Colby varieties are: plain Colby, Colby with dill, Colby with jalapeno, Chesapeake Colby, Colby with chipotle and Italian Colby. Cheddar varieties are: straight cheddar, cheddar with horseradish, smoked cheddar and cheddar with garlic and chive. Be sure to pick up Barbera Cheddar, it’s new! Pick up cheese at Blades Orchard.
- Glenville Hollow will have Green beans, Sweet and hot peppers, Eggplant (plan on a dish or grill the sweet Fairytale eggplant!) and Red tomatoes; kale, collards and a stir-fry, or add to your salad, mix (baby kale and tatsoi and mustard); winter squash (try the small wonder spaghetti squash) and some sweet crunchy cucumbers. Start planning your fall decor with warted gourds and colorful Indian corn!
- King Mushrooms will be selling their popular and tasty variety of mushrooms. They also have a variety of dried mushrooms, mushroom extracts and Hungarian Mushroom Soup.
- Lisa’s Love is back with: Cookies includiing Rosemary Shortbread, Chocolate Chip Love, Triple Chocolate Salty Caramel, Snickerdoodles, The Mayer’s Munch (flourless & dairy free) and White Chocolate Peanut Butter As well as Flourless Fudgy Brownies and Mini Crumb Cakes!
- Little Paris will have their delicious array of savory and sweet breads and pastries.
In Case You Did Not Know:
- You can request to get added to our weekly mailing list; we have nearly reached our goal of 700! You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We recycle egg cartons and pulp baskets.
- We accept FMNP, SFMNP and SNAP.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need.
- Share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!