Wednesday, August 07th
10:00 am to 1:00 pm
It is National Farmers Market Week Support your local market
Our Seasonal Vendors are featuring:
- Andy’s Eggs and Poultry will have plenty of meats (chicken, pork & turkey) for the grill. With a great special: Buy any two breakfast meats and get a free dozen of extra large eggs!
- Bees By the Bay will return this week with all your honey needs
- Belvedere Farm has an abundance of gorgeous Eyeliner Lilies, Limelight Hydrangeas, Zinnias, Sunflowers, Celosia, Eucalyptus, Rudbeckia, Triloba and bouquets!
- Blades Orchards will have juicy peaches, hard ciders and Eve’s Cheeses.
- Deep Run Farms will have cantaloupes, watermelon, sweet corn , cucumbers, tasty ripe tomatoes and bell peppers.
- Eve’s Cheese offers nine varieties of grade-A milk cheese. Colby varieties are: plain Colby, Colby with dill, Colby with jalapeno, Chesapeake Colby, Colby with chipotle and Italian Colby. Cheddar varieties are: straight cheddar, cheddar with horseradish, smoked cheddar and cheddar with garlic and chive. Be sure to pick up Barbera Cheddar, it’s new! Pick up cheese at Blades Orchard.
- Glenville Hollow will have sweet corn, sweet cantaloupe, watermelon, sweet sun gold tomatoes and other varieties of cherry tomatoes, new 4th of July tomatoes, a great selection of eggplant varieties, colorful sweet peppers and more.
- King Mushrooms will be selling their popular and tasty variety of mushrooms. They also have a variety of dried mushrooms, mushroom extracts and Hungarian Mushroom Soup.
- Lisa’s Love will have Cookies: The Mayer’s Munch (flourless & dairy free), Brown Sugar Shortbread, Rosemary Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter and Toffee Oatmeal; as well as: Flourless Fudgy Brownies and Mini Blueberry Lemon Zucchini Breads
- Little Leaf Springs Farm will have plenty of garlic, and in case you’re short on time, chef-ready garlic.
- Little Paris will have their delicious array of savory and sweet breads and pastries.
In Case You Did Not Know:
- You can request to get added to our weekly mailing list; we have nearly reached our goal of 700! You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We recycle egg cartons, pulp baskets, as well as containers from soups and dips.
- We accept FMNP, SFMNP and SNAP.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need.
- Share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!