Catonsville Farmers Market
5820 Edmondson Avenue at The Christian Temple
Wednesday, July 3
10:00 to 1:00
Special market guests this week are:
Amy from Market to Mealtime will have recipe cards and pamphlets on how to store and use seasonal produce.
Joseph Pallozzi will be at the market with festive 4th of July Catonsville T-shirts. Be sure to enter the raffle for a chance to win a handmade quilt.
- Andy’s Eggs and Poultry will have a variety of meat and sausages, perfect for grilling over the holiday weekend. Try their new sage breakfast link sausage!
- Bees by the Bay, our alternate vendor will be at the market this week with all your favorite bee-made treats. Did you know they have household products, including furniture creme?
- Belvedere Farm will have sunflower bundles for $5.00, single stem zinnias, sunflowers, amaranth, rudbeckia, show stopping lilies, Bells of Ireland, cosmos and apple mint. Pick up flowers this week from Kerry.
- Blades Orchards will have blueberries, yellow peaches and extra sweet white peaches. Sample any one of their hard ciders, Tax Ditch, Head Waters or The Long Weekend.
- Deep Run Farms will have spinach, broccoli, Swiss chard, radishes, beets, tomatoes (heirloom) and lots of corn.
- Eve’s Cheese offers nine varieties of grade-A milk cheese. Colby varieties are: plain Colby, Colby with dill, Colby with jalapeno, Chesapeake Colby, Colby with chipotle and Italian Colby. Cheddar varieties are: straight cheddar, cheddar with horseradish, smoked cheddar and cheddar with garlic and chive. Be sure to pick up Barbera Cheddar, it’s new! Pick up cheese at Blades Orchard.
- Glenville Hollow will have sweet and savory onions, beets, broccoli, green and yellow beans, summer squash, kohlrabi, red and green cabbage and new potatoes – red, golden and white. An assortment of jams and jellies, raw peanuts and popcorn, cut herbs, blueberries and sweet potatoes will be on the table.
- In Kerry’s Kitchen will have Herb Cheese dip and Horseradish Dip. Summer soups this week are Chilled Cucumber Bisque, Gingered Coconut Kohlrabi Soup and Gazpacho. And for people who eat hot soup in the summer, pick up a Curried Pearl Couscous Soup with Summer Corn, Tomatoes, Zucchini and Basil. (To preorder soups or dips; respond to this email.)
- King Mushrooms will be selling their popular and tasty variety of mushrooms. They also have a variety of dried mushrooms, mushroom extracts and Hungarian Mushroom Soup.
- Lisa’s Love will have 4th of July ~ Candy Bar Cookies & Shortbread, Triple Chocolate Salty Caramel, Peanut Butter Bliss, The Mayer’s Munch (flourless & dairy free), and Rosemary Shortbread as well as Mini Blueberry/Cherry Crumb Cakes and Ginger Pecan Blondie’s.
- Little Leaf Springs Farm will have garlic, gorgeous organic garlic scapes and in case you’re short on time, chef-ready garlic.
- Little Paris will have their delicious array of savory and sweet breads and pastries.
In Case You Did Not Know:
- You can request to get added to our weekly mailing list; we have nearly reached our goal of 700! You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We recycle egg cartons, pulp baskets, as well as containers from soups and dips.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need.
- Share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!