Catonsville Farmers Market
5820 Edmondson Avenue at The Christian Temple
Wednesday, May 22
10:00 to 1:00
- Andy’s Eggs and Poultry will have a full selection of pork cuts to include nine flavors of pork sausages as well as three different types of turkey sausages and their popular turkey burgers. Plenty of pasture and free-range eggs. Also, oodles of colorful hanging baskets; get them while they last.
- Bees by the Bay, our alternate vendor is back this week with all your favorite bee-made treats. In addition to the amazing tasting honey, there are so many unique products to choose from including candles, balms and of course the ever popular honey sticks.
- Belvedere Farm Flowers will have a colorful variety of snapdragons, Coral Charm peonies, Big Ben peonies and sedum plants.
- Blades Orchards hopefully will have strawberries and assorted apples as well as their traditionally preserved food and hard cider.
- Deep Run Farms will have lettuce, spinach, Swiss chard, radishes and beets.
- Glenville Hollow will have a great selection of perennial herbs, patio tomato plants and hanging cherry tomato plants. Strawberries, sweet potatoes, asparagus, leaf lettuce, mustard greens, spring onions and bok choy will be on the table as well as an assortment of jams and jellies, raw peanuts and popcorn.
- In Kerry’s Kitchen will have two dips, Herb Cheese and Three Cheese and Roasted Vegetable Dip. Three soups this week are, Vichyssoise, Gingered Coconut Carrot Soup and a Vegetarian Minestrone (You can preorder soups or dips; simply respond to this email.)
- King Mushrooms will be selling their popular and tasty variety of mushrooms. They also have a variety of dried mushrooms, mushroom extracts and Hungarian Mushroom Soup.
- Lisa’s Love will have an assortment of cookies including Shortbread, Peanut Butter Bliss, Chocolate Chip Love, Oatmeal Golden Raisin, The Mayer’s Munch (flourless & dairy free) as well as Ginger Pecan Blondies and Teeny Tiny Strawberry Rhubarb Pies.
- Little Paris will have their delicious array of savory and sweet breads and pastries.
In Case You Did Not Know:
- You can request to get added to our weekly mailing list; we have nearly reached our goal of 700! You can unsubscribe at any time.
- We recycle egg cartons, pulp baskets, as well as containers from soups and dips.
- Don’t have cash? We’ve got you covered, we accept debit cards in exchange for as many market tokens as you need.
- Share us on Instagram and Facebook; we love photos!